CCL have extensive experience in the supply and installation of proprietary dry lining systems.
We specialise in the installation of all Plasterboard Ceilings, Dry wall Partitions, Drylining and Fire Protection Systems and pride ourselves on being able to operate in an ever demanding industry and aim to meet all of our Clients requirements from the fitting of high performance noise reduction systems through to bespoke systems.
The quick and easy installation is the main advantage gained from using dry lining.
The water loading is also lower imposed on buildings when dry lining is used.
We maintain close liaisons with the leading drylining manufacturers which enables us to keep up to date with current techniques and legislation.
DRY LINING SPECIFICATIONS
- Range of framing options to match performance requirements, stud widths @ 48,60,70,92 and 146mm. Floor & Ceiling Channel widths @ 50,62,72,94 and 148mm.
- Accommodates services within stud cavity
- Satisfies strength and robustness requirements of BS 5234 (up to severe duty)
- 30 – 120 minutes fire resistance
- Capable of achieving high levels of sound insulation
- Can allow for deflection at head
- Versatile and quick to install
- Single layer or double layer board linings